1.27.2008

The Fog

Driving home from the movie, I Am Legend, last night, we were surrounded by fog. Visibility was a mere 20 yards in some spots. To say I was a little freaked out is an understatement. I liked the movie. I thought about it. We talked about it. I dreamt about it. I woke up thinking about it. Apparently this is the year of being creeped out.


I am on day 5 of no taste or smell. I had a brief reprieve last night for a few hours, but I am back in the land of the senseless today. All I can say is that I am pretty sure that ridding people of taste and smell would be a HUGE HIT on the diet circuit. Ummm, if there is such a circuit. I don’t know where this new symptom came from but can only guess it is a result of the havoc my lungs and sinuses are being subject to. CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS TO GO AWAY.


Only 4 weeks until vacation. 4 weeks! 4 days, no kids. Unbelievable.