3.01.2006

I wasn't tagged, but answered anyway.

Things that maybe you didn't know...

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Night-time Nanny (3 nights a week my senior year of high school)
2. Fine Jewelry Saleswoman (until the store was robbed and I had to pick the thief out of a lineup)
3. Starbucks Barista
4. McDonald’s Worker (2 weeks was all I could take)

Four movies you would watch over and over:There are hundreds in our movie collection that I LOVE…
1. Crash
2. For Love of the Game
3. Grand Canyon
4. Life as a House

Four places you have lived:
1. South Bend, Indiana where I grew up in the worst neighborhood ever…
2. Mishawaka, Indiana in my very first apartment, which I loved
3. Overland Park, Kansas where we bought our first house, which I also loved
4. Plano, Texas which is so far my favorite part of the country to live

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. American Idol
2. The O.C. (I blame my teenage daughter)
3. House
4. – can’t think of another.
I used to like Scrubs and also Alias, but they have gone downhill. We tend to watch the shows on DVD through netflix more than during the actual season…

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. St-Sauveur, Québec
2. Carmel, California
3. Santorini, Greece
4. St. Criox, U.S. Virgin Islands

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Google News
2. Dress Kevin
3. Electric Boogaloo
4. Pandora

Four of my favorite foods:
1. My husband’s Italian meatloaf
2. Pesto Chicken Sandwiches
3. Texadelphia Cheese steaks
4. Sushi (Toro is my favorite)

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. I am pretty content hanging out at home watching the boys play at the moment
2. Whistler, Canada - skiing
3. Key Largo, on the beach petting the Manatee
4. Key West, at Blue Heaven eating breakfast