3.21.2005

What to do...What to do...

I am 5 months pregnant tomorrow. It is hard to believe. Only 1 more month of work, and then I am off until the babies are here, which hopefully will be around mid-July. Around 12 weeks of not working before we have babies…what will I do with my time? My husband and I were talking about that yesterday – I am not much of a TV watcher. I don’t have a lot of hobbies. I am a fairly active person.

I imagine 12 weeks of taking it easy will be interesting to say the least. I plan to clean a room a day and keep up with laundry as long as things go okay. Other than that, I have NO idea what to do. Yard work would be fun, but may not be a good idea. I want to avoid early labor, not encourage it. I can read, draw, watch movies, catch up on surfing my favorite sites…

What else is there to do if you are trying to be calm and not exert yourself? I don’t like to knit. I am not all that crafty. I don’t get into decorating or shopping. I only cook for the sake of eating meals.

Wow this will be funny. I see a lot of laying by the pool and reading in my future.