9.20.2004

Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday

Well, I am supposed to be all witty, insightful, charasmatic and such here - truth be told, I am seldom any of those things and...today is one of those days where everything is off. I am traveling - which I HATE. I am dieting, which I HATE, and I have a ton of work to do - which I HATE. So if you have come here for a pick-me-up, move along. There is nothing to see here.

I am in Albany. New York. Please stop laughing.

To all of those who live here: I am sure it is a wonderful place to live, grow up, raise a family...blah blah blah.

Who goes to Albany? Let me tell you. NOBODY. NOBODY goes here. They all just grow up here and do their damndest to LEAVE. Cute town really, but not much to attract people. Not much to excite them or keep them here, or even entertained for 36 hours when they are here on business. Nope. Not a damn thing going for it. I - for one - am not coming back. Ever. 'Nuff Said.

********************
Last night I saw Sting and Annie Lennox in concert. It was fantastic. I tried to take pictures, but was not having a good picture night. In fact, not one single picture resembles anything even close to looking like a concert. I tried using the Night option, but could not get a still enough pic to keep the lights from running together. My zoom is not good enough to bring the very far away stage close enough to see, and the guy in front of me had ears so big that the camera kept focusing in on them instead of Sting. Nice.

********************

My weekend was equally as fun - full of camping and fires and tents and dogs (Zieggy tried to fight with a horse) and lots of wine and Oktoberfest and crazy hats and darts and being designated driver and LOTS of not-working - wich I am a HUGE fan of. I love weekends. Now it is over...and I am sad.

Back to work.