9.01.2004

Please Come Home

I miss you so much.

Our house feels empty.

Normal things feel difficult and everything feels like it is just out of reach.

I cry a lot now.
Because...

My best friend, my only close friend, is gone
I no longer hear I LOVE YOU
I have hurt you
I can't sleep in our bed without you. I am lonely in ways that I never imagined possible
I have asked the one I love to leave, and you did
I have to face everything alone
Everything is more difficult now
Even breathing hurts
I have nobody to talk to about all of the important things, and all of the non-important things
Each day now lasts twice as long, each night lasts forever
Your office is empty
There is nobody to wake me up
I have to walk the dogs by myself
I have to cook and eat alone
You arenot here to jog with
I don't like to watch lightening bugs alone

I need to be with you so that we can move to austin together , have a baby together , and grow old together

I am crying all the time, which makes me cry more

I love you. I am so sorry.

Please come home.