9.09.2004

Tomorrow I Will Do It Differently

Tomorrow I will wake up early

I will wake up happy and ready to face the day

I will go jogging before sunrise

I will eat all three meals

I will not eat junk food

I will be pleasant to people - in traffic, in meetings, at home

I will work all day long and not screw around on the net

I will accomplish things, reduce my to-do list, make progress

I will not fight with anyone at work

I will not tell my boss to get bent

I will not spend more than I have budgeted for

I will not argue with finance people about capital expenditures

I will not threaten to quit my job

I will play with the dog - without complaining about it

I will listen to the girls whine and will grin while doing it

I will put away the clean laundry

I will sweep the floor

I will clean the catbox before it gets nasty

I will clean the bathroom

I will work out in the evening

I will read the paper and learn what is going on in the world


I will wake up from this ridiculous dream and be thankful if I only accomplish one thing on this list!!!!