1.21.2008

President

The democratic debate is on CNN right this very minute. It is playing in the background, but I am having a hard time paying attention. I know talking politics is taboo, so I will skate around the issues I have with it and just say that I need a cheat sheet for each candidate with an IN BLOOD promise to actually do what they say. Wouldn’t that be cool? If the person we actually elected did what they were supposed to – as opposed to what the party states or what is popular. Also, I just cannot accept Hilary as any real candidate. That little smirk just makes me want to ask her what she is thinking… And also? Dress like a man much? “I want to get the money out of American politics” – really? How are you paying for your campaign? Seriously…I am not cut out for a lobbyist career, am I right?