5.23.2008

Is Yesterday Tomorrow Today

Write down all the things that you'd like to say

I want people I love to know that I love them. I want those that have meant something to me even in a small way throughout my life to know.


Write down all the things that you'd like to change

Welfare, poverty, punishment / prison system, evil in the world.


Write down all the places you'd like to stay

Austin, Texas for a long, long time; in a house on the beach for a week all by myself with no TV, Internet, phone, or people.


Write down all the things that you'd like to be

Photographer, Travel reviewer, Landscaper, Construction Worker, Librarian



Write down all the things that you don't believe

God, devil, karma, global warming



Write down all the places you'd like to see

Ice castle in Switzerland, Everest base camp, Turtle Island, New Zealand


Write down anything that you want

I want to feel like being a good parent comes easy to me…to have everlasting patience. I want to grow old gracefully and NOT claw and scratch my way through to the olden years. I want to accept those things which I cannot change and focus on the happy parts of life. I want to be everyone’s best friend. I want a long, happy, wonderful life. I want my husband and kids to have the same.