10.04.2007

I Need a Heart Rate Monitor...Help Me Please

So I have spent some time today looking at heart rate monitors and good god, there are a lot of them out there. I want one that has an LCD light so I can see it at night / early morning. I also need a watch that has a small band, because I have the wrists of a little child. Shut up. It isn't my fault. The chest strap has to be adjustable to about 34 - 36 inches (which I have read is pretty small also). Oh, and I don't want to mortgage my house in order to purchase it. Or spend more than 25 cents. No? Ok, well the price is flexible, but I don't want to spend a crazy ass amount of money on it. For all I know I will hate it / it won't work well / the chest strap will drive me crazy / some other unknown reason, and I will not use it for long. Ideas?