It has been a whirlwind few weeks. Work is at a critical stage (When isn't it? Huh? TELL ME!) and has been consuming a lot my time. The boys head to preschool tomorrow and Britt starts senior year.
I attempted the shred tonight. It has been about a month since I have bitched at Jillian, and I have to say that I hate her as much as I ever had.
In other news, I am re-gaining interest in writing that history book. And in finding a new career. I am getting anxious for a new challenge and am obscenely jealous of people who love their jobs. Don't laugh, but I would really like a career in advertising. A frind of mine and I were talking and even came up with a name...maybe someday.
For now, I am thinking smaller company, more meaningful job...
I have been recovering from knee surgery well. I am working out a bit, swimming, riding the stationary bike, doing PT exercises. I plan to try The Shred tonight (any haters can keep it to themselves – JAYSON). And yet, I am feeling VERY OUT OF SHAPE. I really miss running. I miss walking long distances. I miss how active I usually am. I hope I can do all of those things again…if not? I will DIE. Or just be a little sad…
* You can't fix stupid
* Sometimes things really are too effed up to fix them
* Someone will ALWAYS miss the big deadline
* There are very few good listeners in the world
* Urgency is apparently in the eye of the beholder
* Bad television is hard to make fun of alone
* Riding the bike? Hurts like a mofo. My Physical therapist can bite me.
* Even if it is not your job, you might as well do it - because in the end? You will end up doing it anyway.
* There are always going to be people who don't agree with you. Sure, it is personal, but it doesn''t really matter.
* When you do your best, the end result may still suck donkey balls - but at least YOU DID YOU BEST